Pre-Arranging your funeral services is the best way for you to be there for your family and loved ones. Nothing can take away the pain, but we can help lessen the burden of uncertainty through advanced planning.
Pre-arrangement is the planning of funeral services before they are needed, often well before they are needed.
You May Be Asking Yourself
- How can I pre-arrange my funeral?
- What really are my options?
- How do I make sure my wishes are honored?
- How do I protect my family and loved ones?
Our Pledge to You: AFFORDABILITY AND DIGNITY.
By pre-planning your funeral with North Country Cremation Service, you'll have the peace of mind of knowing your wishes will be fulfilled.
Contact North Country Cremation Service today for more information on Pre-Arranging your funeral services.
The Advantages of Pre-Arranging Your Funeral
- Time - You have the time now to consider all your options.
- Customized Service - Making your own arrangements assures that your wishes will be carried out.
- Peace of Mind - Relieving your family of the burden of making important decisions that may be difficult for them.
- Avoids emotional overspending by your family or loved ones, at a time in which they may be grieving your loss, and aren't fully equipped to handle such decisions.
- Secure - Your investment is placed in a trust .
- Funding - Payment options are arranged individually to fit your budget.
- Price - Locks in funeral cost at today's price, in today's dollars, and remains inflation proof.
- 100% Refund Guaranteed / Monthly Payments / No finance charge.
You are not alone. For anyone who chooses to make his or her funeral arrangements in advance, there is always a licensed funeral director here to serve you, at North Country Cremation Service. A Pre-Arranged funeral is a personal decision and a subject we rarely want to discuss or think about, but it is part of our lives.
At North Country Cremation Service, we will provide you with a free funeral cost estimate. There is never any pressure, or obligation. We invite you to call or contact us today, so that we can set up a time to discuss this very important matter. Call 315-783-3953 for a free consultation today.
**New York state law mandates that all contracts for prearranged funeral agreements executed by applicants for or recipients of supplemental social security income or medical assistance be irrevocable.**